Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Sermon of Job

The reading of Job
1. Job has all he needs plus more, God has blessed him abundantly.
2. Satan goes to God telling him that Job has what he needs but If it were All taken away from him he certainly wouldn't keep praising God. God said go ahead and test him, Job kept praising God.
3. Satan goes back to God and says well surely if his health was failing he wouldn't praise God. God said go ahead and test him just don't kill him.
4. Job broke out in sores his health went downhill but he was confused because he hadn't sinned and thought God was punishing him. 3 of his friends came to encourage God to him that he must have sinned.
5. At the end of many debates between Job and his 3 friends a by stander young guy noticed they were all exhausted and decided it was his time to speak up he started encoraging Job to just praise God and no matter what he was going through he should still thank and praise God.
6. Finally God spoke up and started questioning Job, by the end Job was apologizing and asking God for forgiveness. God forgave! He told the other men to get sacrifices to have Job offer in intercession on behalf of their sin.
7. Job did as God said and God instantly blessed him again with everything plus more then what he had before God restored his family and blessed him into old age up to 140 years longer then he was.
8. God restores, no matter what your going through KEEP your eyes on Jesus! And God will always be there for you.
Relevent scriptures:
Isaiah 40:27-31

It says in Job [a promise God just made to me] That God blesses us with much, and sometimes we have to lay things down and suffer health/trials to be humbled and remember God again if he just let our lifes run perfect then we wouldn't really need God all that much and wouldn't cry out to Him on guidence and He wouldn't be able to build/grow our trust and faith in Him! BUT after these times of trials and testing God usually fills the harvest double and more then you had before this time, weather it be family, money, just blesses us hugely! God wouldnt have allowed Satan to test Job by taking away all his land, family, ox's, animals, house AND health when he broke out in sores and disease If God didnt know the whole time Job was strong enough to handel it and would never curse God's name. And because Job remained faithful God blessed him Double what he had before AND restored his family.

Basically the last 4 years I've suffered trails with school, family, friends, partying, life as a teenager, and it was hard for me, Satan tried to get my eyes off God in all sorts of ways! And in the end last year he failed, I finally called out to God and decided to follow him. It lead me to Australia. There were hard times here as well, times where I've had no money, had to suffer pain being brought back up to be healed from it, attacks on my relationship with friends and family. But He prevailed, He provided in the times I needed it! He Blessed me abundantly in everything here, and when I finished YWAM I went through a few silent weeks trying to see what the next stage was, and when the doors were shut and finally I opened up my scheduale to God and asked Him what He wanted me to do, God said He wants me home.

When I looked into the possibilty He offered me a Youth Pastor Internship, my old job back, a place to live, all my family and friends, to get more involved with Boarders for Christ. The door flew Open. When Chris Twinn saids in His Blessing sermons "When God wants the door shut its SHUT, when God wants the door open Boy It's OPEN!" Now that I'm following God's voice, It says in His word! "Let your Yes be Yes, and your No be No." God is a yes or no God if he has plans for you he'll do what he needs to get you there and things are going to work out. He is going to come through for me and provide. He is going to allow me tests and I will always try to pass them, Worship in the Days I don't feel like it. It also says He will Bless those who Bless you, and Curse those who Curse you, So God I thank you that you are going to Bless everyone who has Blessed and supported me while I've been in Uni, here in a different Country without any of my family, That you have always provided and that you always will :) Not a day will go by where a child of yours has no food we are to always be Full of you and Your word. I thank you that you bless us when we are persecuted, for our blessing is in Heaven.

I'm still so excited to see what God has for me back home and up until I get there the Miracles He is going to provide. Because God loves blessing His children.

peace and love
lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment