Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Newness

So went to get dinner with Stace at Red Robin last week, and came out with a interview for friday, left with a position starting as a server. Stoked! After 3 years of applying at Red Robins all down the coast from WA to CA haha and this will for sure be a great expirience for waitressing. Stoked!

I'm supposed to go get my food handlers permit soon [today] Todays been alright, I was sick for over the past week that was a bummer, was up for like 4 days in a row until 4 am that was annoying! last night finally fell asleep at 10:30 pm yeeeew!

Read psalm 37 today also was super encouraging I gatta start up my reading again! And keep up with what God's plan was, continue reading, starting work, and internship...Stay on the high path the right path the path to get things done.

Anyways theres a quick update keep me in your prayers! being sick threw me off track :/

No comments:

Post a Comment