Friday, November 6, 2009

Big things?

Well one month as of November 5th of being Vegan! yay me! :)

few points of this week:
1. it was about relationships, Ive come to the conclusion the next person I want to date will be my husband and the next kiss I get will be on my wedding day.
2. God's grace is amazing.
3. I think I know what I am supposed to do after DTS, but praying about it before saying anything.
4. I really want a good surf sesh it's been too long.
5. I love Byron Bay.
6. I found out I need to get a flight to Melbourne in order to renew my passport...so please be praying God provides the money for that!
7. God likes to take us out of our comfort zones. But we ultimatly have the say in what we decide to do, we can choose to follow what He says or ignore Him and do what we want.
8. I am going to fulfill God's purpose for my life and not worry about things until He brings someone who can keep up with me and what I am doing with God and that has the same heart for Youth and generation that I do.

sigh of relief.
God is good :)

Peace and Love family.
lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment