Faith, such a small word but such a huge thing.
I'm not even sure what to write today, Other then I have no idea what I am going to do after DTS. I feel like somewhere even more tropical, going bigger with surfing. Helping others, shining God's light, The knowledge that I am learning...heaps of knowledge. I love it
But man last week learning about Human Trafficking, and this week about Child Soilders in Africa. It's so heavy. There is so much hurt in the world. I knew about Sex slavery, but children soilders? I did not know that existed in today society. It is real though, and My heart is definatly big for it.
Last friday the head director of my base here in YWAM told/asked me to stay after DTS. Along with the Head of Youth Street, and well a few of my friends I've been meeting here. If I decide to stay in Byron and work with Youth Street, I'll be going to South Africa in June for a month, and then Possibly doing the ship tour in August Helping in Papua New Guinea for 6 weeks. Then coming back to Byron.
I know God has a huge plan for my life. For you reading this pray for God's guidence, and if this is what He has for me I'll be happy :) If he decides to send me to Figi, or Africa or anywhere else I'll be happy too, but I know Surfing is my ministry, as well as the hurting, human trafficking, children soilders, There are so many things I would love to do.
November 13th to the 15th Im going on a weekend retreat with Christian Surfers, Im pretty excited about that, Anyways Here are a few things on my heart, pray for guidence and clear answers for me :)
Love and Miss you family and friends.
Lolo
No comments:
Post a Comment