Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Prayer Pointers!

Its so weird that its getting hott here and doesnt feel like its getting close to christmas at all, like they dont even have thanksgiving so theres like no decorating or anything! Gods been doing so crazy good things in my life, Im learning so much from all the lectures I go through so many things I didnt even know about in the bible. Ive been getting heaps of visions and hearing Papa Gods voice daily, He even helped me with my homework I asked Him for the answers [verses in the bible] and He spoke to me verses I looked them up and it was exactly what I needed!!

Its so cool growing closer to God, He is such a dad, and Ive found Him as My Daddy now like Ive always heard of Him as that way but because of how my relationship [or non existant] relationship was with my dad I was numb to that topic God was just God too me, not my dad. But now after Learning the Father Heart of God last week and finally dealing with unforgivness in my heart against Erik [old step dad] Mom, my dad laying it all at the cross to God He swooped in and revealed Himself in a way I have never felt! I can be anywhere and just talk to my Papa God and He listens and talks back!! Then gives me verses to prove Hes really talking to me :)

I went to the Christian Surfers Australia retreat last weekend [pics up on facebook and myspace] I was walking around and then walking by myself and like all of a sudden I felt this overwhelming peace and feeling of belong so strong it like surprised me, For once in my life I am exactly where God wants me to be at the exact time and I belong here :) I feel at Home. Thats such a rare feeling for me because I always longed for warm weather and surf back home and I felt I fit in in CA but never really found "home" or a scence of belong...

As of right now To lay out all honesty, Im in a pretty pickled situation with funds, God has been faithful and provided this far but it turns out because of when my passport expires its a month earlier then I need to leave Aus and return after Bali, As well as even get a visa to go to Bali, so I have to somehow now Fly to melbourne and see in person a counselate [this is southern australia like 5 hour flight] and book a place to stay as well as find or pay for transportation to the counselate, [UNLESS by God's grace they will stamp and extend my passport until my visa expires next September] On top of $3200.00 left for lecture fees and $3300.00 for outreach fees, We are praying as a base because at this moment Im not the only one relying on God to provide the Funds, There are a few other students that need to see money come in. But I was wondering if you could just be in prayer that God will provide the money over here for us, Gods got a HUGE bank :) He has billions and billions of dollars so $7,000.00/$8,000.00 is like a penny to God but My leader said to ask my church for prayer for God to release the money He has for me :)

Anyways anyone personally can go to the bank get a bank check in Australian Dollars putting a note on it saying its for Laura Cox and can send it to YWAM Byron Bay with My name on it, then you can keep track of the amount and work it into the taxes at the end of the year as a tax write off.

Breaking it down: If 100 people just donate $80.00 that would be $8000.00, But whatever be on your heart weither it just be $5.00 anything honestly helps. :)

Laura Cox
1 Johnston Lane
Tyagarah, NSW
2481 Australia

I know this is a lot, I am just finding out many of these things, Im doing a fundraiser here this weekend so if nothing else Prayers are all I need :) I know and Have Faith if this is Gods will He Will Provide, He always does :) Its not about the money, it's about reaching the lost in this world, and I am just doing God's will to preach His word to all the Nations as it says in Matthew 28:18-20: "Then Jesus came to them and said "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Right now there is a tropical rainstorm going on I went out surfing today with Fat 3-7 foot thick barrells, and crazy strong rip current! Right now as Im typing theres massive lightening and thunder, pouring tropical rain, and Its amazing! I love it :) Our first week of outreach starts next week with Schoolies, ministering to the graduating 10,000's of students that flood into Byron Bay from all over Australia to just party and fall into sin :( We are to be light to the world and I am fully excited to be able to reach these lost teens. We are about to go to the Light House to watch the lightening :) Keep me in your prayers, You are in Mine :) I wanted to update you all because I have been so busy I havent been able to blog in a while and I love updating what God's doing in my life and the lives of others :)

Love
Lo

No comments:

Post a Comment