"He is the one, He is Jesus." -David Crowder Band
So to the day, 2 months ago now, October 5th, 2009 I decided to make a covenant with God with a list in mind of all the things I wanted to pray to happen before the end of 2009. First and most important was For the unity of my family. My mum and I weren't talking for a couple months or arguing for longer, because of this it was breaking apart my family, and if theres one thing I've learned about Satan is he attacks the family first and relationships.
Another thing I was fasting for other then the healing of that and in my life in general, was finances, God took away most of the stress I had over that, so I didnt think about money unless it was brought up. Well times been winding down and in the new year was Bali outreach. about 2 in a half weeks ago God started dimming my excitement for outreach, which is weird because God had told me where we were going before we even found out, after a week of prayer and God quietly saying no to me, I decided to call mum and ask her opinion. She said she had a funny feeling in her stomach about me even going, which made me nervous because I do trust my mums intuition so I waited and prayed another 2 days, then decided to tell my leaders, I wasn't sure if it was spiritual attack or actually God.
After I explained my leader didnt have an initial reaction at first and so she said she'd take it to the leader board and they would pray for it for the week, this week went by I was praying that if I was supposed to go on outreach God would tell my leaders to make me go, or well tell me to go, so Friday we met together again, Friday morning we had a pre outreach lecture and I had fully even talked myself into going to Bali, I was half expecting my leaders to tell me that God was telling me to go. And prepared to just go, but when I sat down they said that they fully had a peace about me staying in Byron and not going on outreach, that God had told them to leave me in His hands.
WOW. so not only was I not prepared for the fact that WOW God actually Was speaking to me, but because I had stepped out in faith and asked to be released on Gods account out of the covering of YWAM, I was Fully in His hands now. My life is no longer my own, I am doing His work and what He wants me to do. The next morning I was praying and doing devotions with God, praying out in faith about fees for school since I still owed about 3100.00 aussie dollars and in credit debt and medical bills for my knee.
I asked God what He wanted to say to me, He sent me to Mark, and the verse exactly was "Jesus asked his deciples, "what do you still not understand?'" I read up and it was talking about How Jesus provided for the 4000, and the 5000 with still 12, and 7 loaves left over, Saying He Always provides not only the amount but more then we need!! After that response from God I was like "oh...sorry Papa..." feeling bad that I ever would not just lift it up once and just trust He'll provide for me, but instead I'd keep asking and praying. Two hours around after that I got a check for $4000.00 aussie dollars. God was just reassuring me he provides and bam there He did.
If you deny that being God then I think there is no purpose to life. Because I love the fact that I have a wonderful amazing perfect God that I can call my Papa, My Papa God, and that He fully Loves blessing His children, weither it be finding vegan chocolate cookies [hahaa nikki] or money He blesses you with the little things that do matter to you, and If your faithful with the little He blesses you with Big. I just dont understand how someone couldnt believe in something so good, so loving, comforting and perfect.
Anyways from where I'm at now, Im leaning in the Palm of my Papa's hand trusting Him and listening to His voice, so blessed that I actually can and do hear and distinct His voice, I know He's going to provide everything I need. I move out of YWAM house the weekend of the 18th-21st of December, I'll be continuing descipleship with our Pastors Nev and Sue, as well as looking for a job in town [Byron] Im excited to find out what His call for my life is, I love the fact that as of now Im finally where God wants me at the exact time He wants me there :) I love this adventure, althought sometimes hectic Im as Livy said today like a Nomad, a traveler leaning completely on God's providing, and Amen to that! :D I wouldnt want it to be any other way :)
Anyways Yeah theres my life as of now, Fasting even if only veganism for 3 months works, It's only month 2 and all this has been answered prayer I cant wait to see what He provides and does over the next and final month now :) Soooo Keep me in your prayers, and I love and miss you family and friends :)
Love and Peace be with you always
God Bless
lolo
No comments:
Post a Comment