Monday, December 28, 2009

A New year to a New decade with Papa God.

So December 29th, 2009. New years in 3 days.
A new year to a new decade to a new life with God.
Woah.

So when I think about the last ten years, age 9-19, I remember a lot of things
-finding God, rollercoaster relationship with Him, heaps of mistakes, heaps of healing, heaps of friends coming and going in my life, heaps of moving.

But since senior year [12th grade] I've seen how everything in my life has lead me to right here in Byron Bay Australia, at this moment, for this year, for Healing and New beginning in an unwavering relationship with God. Finally finding my identity with Him.

In finally opening your heart to God and allowing [keyword:Allowing] Him to work, move, heal, change, fix, bless you in your life He Will if you just give Him the chance. This time a year ago I Never in a million years would have thought that I'd end up falling in love with Australia and living here. I never would have thought I'd do YWAM and learn all the things I've learned about God, and gone through all the deep healing [as hard and as much as it sucked at times to dig up parts of the past] But like how worth it was it? Definatly Worth it.

So heres the final list of all God has done [maybe minus few things] But When I started my Fast October 5th like I've mentioned before main points of that was, Mom and I's [and familys] relatinoship restored, Finances [for school] learning moderation, family to find Jesus the way I've found Him, healing, a few weeks ago God was speaking to me and Nikki, He told me I was going to get an iPhone and a car, yeah two random things, things I didnt need or really think about more then the whole oh thats nice it'd be cool to have but never would buy it like not necessities, I didnt tell many people execpt Elise and Charmina and Amanda He then told me and Nikki we we're going to be able to get a place together by the beach...
Anyways since October 5th
I've recieved healing,
me and my mom are closer then ever before,
my mom and grama are getting along good :)
I got a 4000.00 Check
My dad has come to find Jesus like I have [so far]
I recieved an iPhone for Christmas at church
Me and Nikki moved into our Beach house in town

Now alls that left is the rest of my family to acknowledge Jesus the way I have :)
car
and I'm asking God for a good well paying job
so praise the Lord for all the amazing Blessings He has bestowed on my life in 2009 since coming to Australia.
Thank you papa God.
Living proof-fasting works.
and God loves blessing His children that walk out His will

No comments:

Post a Comment