So this year has started now, and so far it's going well :) I have a new house, a new iPhone, in one day I went from surfing a 6'6 to a 5'9 thats an incredable improvement esspecially because the first wave I got I got up on it even though it took a min to get used to the almost foot shorter board. but Im frothin, I have heaps of new years resolutions, some I have are
To do God's will no matter how crazy it is, like if he says go to the airport I'm going to fly you [_____] I'll go trusting Him even if I'm flat broke :)
To Know God and Make Him known, to the whole world :) I wana have people look at me and See Jesus in my life and in my smile and eyes, I want to shine His light where ever I go and as bright as so that I walk into a room and at the very least one person askes me What is so different about you? You have a glow? and I'll tell them about my Papa God :)
I want to place 1st in at least one surf contest but I know there will be heaps, and The reason why this goal is so high is because I know Jesus said "What is impossible with man is possible with God" If he wants me in surf ministry like He says He does, He said He's my trainer and now that I surf for Him he is going to make me the best because its a different story when you do things for God He turns the tables and blesses and makes you the best to Glory His name. So I know that this is a small thing, but He made the waves right? Stoked He's shown improvement in my over night :P
I want my whole family to know Jesus like I do, part of this was for 2009 and it worked for the most part but Grandma I want you to know Papa God like I know him, He's a great friend to always have around :) and Dad Im stoked you've finally seen Jesus and the homeboy I see him, always lookin across the room with a wink and thumbs up encouraging you to keep going.
Papua New Guniea, New Zealand, and Bali are in the future for this year so far is what Nikki and I feel Papa's said
Christian Surfers Leadership Training, get a group more to travel around doing surf/skate/snow ministry...
Those are few for right now Im stilll prayin on them :)
ahhhhh veganism up for 1 day in 4 days :)
No comments:
Post a Comment