Last night I went to an amazing african concert last night here in byron, awesome african drumming and dancing! Im in love with the culture here I have gone to two concerts in the last week, last weekend was aussie hiphop bands it was so fun and last night was really fun too I've been meeting people from Holland, Germany, The Neitherlands, Czech Republic, all over the world and am getting connections so I can go visit! haha Im so inlove with Byron Bay its absolutly beautiful, Life here is so much more slow paced and laid back then the states I love it :)
I've been learning so much about the bible too, and Love, love that God created for us to have in the beginning, that Love is Giving, it's absolutly amazing and I feel my knowledge growing abundantly, I truely believe knowlegde comes fom travel, and different cultures. This has been an amazing expirience and It's only been 3 weeks! :D
I am excited to recieve the life God had planned for me. <3
No comments:
Post a Comment