Wow what a beautiful day I woke up too today! I'm so stoked on this small little town named Byron Bay in Australia! No one wears shoes here first off, and I remember living in HB and never wearing shoes or walking around in my wetsuit and I always loved it, well today we went to church for the first time and guess what? lots of the locals dont wear shoes to church! So I went to church barefoot. That is seriously so freeing I love it.
Anyways Friday we had a bbq [every friday we have an outreach bbq for travelers and the homeless] and I met two girls named Jackie and Jess and a guy from Holland named Bas. They were all cool, I got Bas's facebook, and said to Jackie and Jess I'd see them around. Well yesterday I spent the day surfing at main beach, got some fun waves it was great! Well today I woke up to go to church, and guess who shows up? Jackie and Jess! I was stoked to see them there, and it turns out by God that they had been going to a different church and it looked closed to they by chance came to the one we go too!
Well I started talking to them and told them a little about my life and stuff and invited them to come again to church tonight and they invited me to an aussie concert in town sooo im pretty excited to make my first aussie friends. I also invited them over for dinner tomorrow and or tuesday and they have been seeing Bas a lot so they are going to bring him over as well. It's cool because I love meeting fellow surfers and new people and music so it's cool that God is bringing all that around to me :)
Anyways off too go surfing again, keep this in your prayers :)
love you all!
peace be with you :)
woooot so happy for you!
ReplyDelete