Oh my word! Where to begin! So this week has been insane, our speaker Chris Twine from Brisbane has been teaching us amazing things about The Character and Nature of God. But I learned a lot about the spirit world, and different realms, as far as like the dark realm and how witch craft is involved with that, and how us as chrisitians are linked to God the spirit in the Spirit realm. I wish I had my notes in front of me to explain it better so I will in my next blog.
One thing I can write about is how Chris was telling us that we can take authority over sickness, and healing in Jesus's name, and that sickness is from the devil as well as allergies, because God created us in His perfect image, and doesn't want us to be sick or in pain, Since I arrived to Byron I had been having horrible allergies. Well two days ago when he told us that I had been claiming the allergies as something I always just had, and In that I renounced claiming them as my own, and said that since God created me in His perfect image, and didn't want me to suffer or be distracted by those allergies that in Jesus name they would be gone, and I have been allergy free now for the last two days! Including during the Dust/Sand storm that blew through Byron bay yesterday! http://www.abc.net.au/news/photos/2009/09/23/2693741.htm There are the pictures of across Australia, anyways if I was going to be sick with that it for sure would have been yesterday and God since I believed in faith took that and not once did I sneeze or anything yesterday. God is good :) Not only that but I have been rebuking bug bites and itcy eyes as well and He is doing healing in my life :) that is excited to me.
Anyways yesterday There was a HUGE sand storm across Australia and the news said it would last for 3 days, and we woke up this morning to see the sun shining and it was so clear for the first time we could actually see the sand on the beach from our house! So today for sure is the most beautiful day we have had since we've gotten here :)
Things are going great here.
I love you all and peace be with you! :)
lo lo
No comments:
Post a Comment