Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Day 17 Vegan :)

Soo I have been way to busy to update as much as I'd like! Here is an overview of the last week or so.. Last week we had Chris Twinn again as a speaker! We learned about recieving the Holy Spirit, and how to recieve healing and some of the spiritual gifts, [which is also what we are learning this week too!]

But I guess the high light of last week was that when I recieved blessing on me He got Grace, and Power. Well those are two big things in my life, which is a huge part of my story for that night. We had our weekly BBQ at the park in Byron, I have become quite the local here in Byron, I see friends I've met from all over the world everytime I go into town or to the Beach :) its a great feeling of belong that I love.

Well at the end of the BBQ I saw this guy sitting off aside listening to the music, and I felt a nudge to go talk to him, Turns out He is a 25 year old surfer who worked with volcum, grew up surfing at the age of 3, real Byron local, started competitive surfing at 13, and has had many injurys but also has gone to Bali on surf trips regularly throughout his life.

He was telling me about his knee, how He just had surgery and how He needed another one, well New Earth Tribe this amazing christian church thats really on fire was having drumming and fire twirling at the park that night at 9 so I invited him to come with me. We ended up talking from 4 to 5 hours, and I asked Pastor Phil to pray for his knee, and it was completely Healed! Well from this I have recieved healing on my own knee as well earlier that day :)

Anyways It was really cool that Jesus died on the cross for our sins, to join us to God, and by His stripes we are healed. So in that I have learned to claim my healing! The leper went to Jesus and said "If it is your will to heal me?" and Jesus replied "It is my will." God is always willing to heal us we just have to ask Him for it, and Recieve it! In this I claim "Thank you God for healing and removing the tumor from my knee." and it is done. I believe my next MRI the tumor will be gone.

So one thing I realized last week is that the scar on my arm has faded severly since I have arrive to australia. Everyone who knows me knows I've had 2 huge surgeries on my elbow and I have a massive scar, and well as one on my knee from a knee injury. Well since I have been growing, and healing on the inside [mind, soul, spirit] I have asked God to heal my outside [scars, bondage to food, ext.] He is being faithful, The scar on my elbow has completely flattened, and half of it is already becoming skin color, and the scar on my knee has faded from a deep purple to a lighter pink.

To me this is amazing, I have been fasting [veganism] for 17 days now and I am seeing changes already in my personal walk with God, as well as outter apperance, everything that I had had that was an insecurity [scars, weight] has been drastically fading. In the last two weeks I have learned that My Spirit controls my soul and body, That I am Not in bondage to Food but believe in a God higher and more powerful then anything else I have ever encountered in my life! That to me is amazing.

Anyways that God is just so faithful to fulfill what His plans are, and be so filling in me and loving me and showing me by healing my scars that he has and is healing me from my past. What an incredible thing. I believe all my scars will be gone by March the end of my DTS and I am so excited that by becoming a new person on the inside He is making me a new person on the outside as well! We are all made new in Christ!

God is good.

"How can I stand here with You, and not be moved by You? But You tell me how could it be any better then this? Cause Your all I want, Your all I need, Your Everything. Everything."
-Lifehouse: Everything

Peace and Love
lolo

No comments:

Post a Comment