Well today we were supposed to fast for something, and fast something. I was asking God what I should fast and I heard food. I was like God I want to feel you, and I want to grow, and I want you to heal me from something. and I heard that he wants me to fast for 3 days, and then become vegan [and im not sure yet if its for 3 weeks] but He wants me to rely on Him that He is my strength and that I am not in bondage to anything, but worship a high God. I feel it is going to prepare me for outreach, and break me down but slowly build me back up. Since there are 3 vegetarians in my school already He says being vegetarian because there is already a menu for that is too easy and that I need to do something that is really going to be a sacrifice to me. He is my rock and my salvation, my sheild. Anyone who knows me know I love to eat and I love to cook and food and meat and eggs and cheese and all that yumminess is what I love. So the fact that This is what God has told me is really exciting, because I know its going to be a challenge but it feels different to me.
Anyways tonight after the outreach BBQ we found out where we will be going on outreach! And its Indonesia!! BALI!!!!! I am one SOO stoked that God answered my prayers :) because I was praying that we would go to Bali, so we will be staying there for 7 weeks starting in Mid January, [so Ill be in BALI on my 20th birthday :)] anyways God is Good. He helped me meet a new friend named Jasper from Germany tonight at the BBQ, keep him in your prayers for he is searching for God he just doesn't realize that its God he is searching for :)
I am honestly so hungary right now ahhhhh!! but I feel such a peace from God on what He wants for me, and what He wants me to do. So monday I will begin my jounraling on my heart into veganism and the process God will be taking me too. Praise the Lord :)
Peace be with you ,
lolo
No comments:
Post a Comment