Tonight it's loud. I'm tired. and I'm homesick :( I just am overwhelmed with worry about money, family, the future, the now, my life, and I feel distracted. I dont know what I should do!! I dont feel like I can just sit down and pray right now, I feel sad, and I want to cry. I miss all my muk kids, I miss my friends, I miss my grandma and my sister, I miss my church! I miss Tim and Livy!! Right now I am homesick. I miss skateboarding, I miss surfing in Huntington. This is only week 2 and I'm feeling this way, is this normal? Maybe it's just finally hitting me right now? I don't know if I can make it 6 months, honestly, this is like the hardest thing Ive had to go through, they are digging deep in my life, getting to my roots of my hurts, and it's hard to think about some of these things.
I'm also struggling with my mom, I miss her, I want a relationship with her, I want to write her a letter, but I have no words yet, I know there is a time and season for everything and it'll come soon enough, but for right now its hard not talking to her, and feeling like I have no one back home [other then my wonderful grandma] I havent received any letters at all and friends or family if your reading this, letters or a box or something "familier" could be sent to me it'd be really encouraging, I didn't think much about mail when I was back home because all of you were around me, but now that I am seperated and out of the country a letter or even note would mean the world to me. Because right now I'd even just love a hug from my grandma, Stacey or Livy.
Anyways please keep my in your prayers, esspecially about finances, I found out today from my Tumor deal that I have about 1000.00 in doctors bills I owe, and still 3500.00 for my school.
Love and Peace
lolo
awwwww! laura, i'm so sad that you're homesick. i know this was about a month ago, but it still makes me sad. i'm sending a little something your way. know that you are SOOOOOOOOOOO loved!
ReplyDelete